We hope that you are enjoying your break! Here are some news items for Kaimuki Symphonic Winds (KSW) students:
1. There have been a few new KSW after-school rehearsals that have been scheduled to prepare for the winter concert and the Music For All (MFA) Festival during Spring Break. You can view the latest updates in the calendar.
2. The MFA dress code will be as follows:
- Long black dress pants (no jeans, no corduroy, no leggings, no visible design)
- Black belt if needed with simple silver or black buckle
- Completely black dress shoes
- Completely long black dress socks (no short socks)
- Long sleeve solid white dress shirt (no print, no shiny material, no off white color)
- Blue KSW MFA necktie (Students will be provided a form to purchase the ties when they return to school from Fall Break)
- MFA Group Photo will be taken on Oct. 26th and students NEED to have their attire by that date
3. Below are two pictures of students who performed at Carnegie Hall and should give you an idea of how their attire should look. The third picture is one of the KSW band along with members of the City Council who honored Kaimuki Middle for being the first middle school band to perform in Carnegie!
Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact us!